2019 Lincoln Nautilus
This vehicle is warm and personally crafted for the consumer. Lauren Fix from Car Coach Reports takes the 2019 Lincoln Nautilus for a test drive in this expert car review.
Engine: Turbocharged 2.0L or Twin-Turbocharged 2.7L V6
AWD or FWD
18”, 20” or 21” wheels
tow up to 3,500 lbs.
21 city / 25 hwy / 23 combined
18 city / 27 hwy / 21 combined
Price: starts at $41,335
Black Label: $57,890
– Pick up & delivery service – US only soon to Canada.
– Increases service at dealer and chances to drive new product.
– Customer service is tops.
Partnering with Clear – gives 6 months of service with Black Label.
Personal Driver service – takes you out to dinner, take kids to school. LA and Dallas only to start.
Made in Canada.
– LED lighting with turning headlamps
– rear backup camera washer
– Approach detection turns in lights
– 12” hi res screen like the Navigator.
– 22- way seats ?
– Waze is standard, Rebel audio capabilities with Tidal app for hi res audio.
– Copilot 360 suite of safety features standard plus Lane Centering.
For more automotive industry news go to www.laurenfix.com
Check out our Patreon: www.patreon.com/CarCoachReports
Visit Lauren’s Facebook page: www.facebook.com/Lauren.Fix.The.Car.Coach/
Sign up for the Free Monthly Car Coach Reports Newsletter: eepurl.com/CBl_z
For more His Turn – Her Turn™ Reviews: histurnherturn.com/
Music: EpidemicSound.com, all rights & licenses purchased
©Automotive Aspects, Inc., 2018. All Rights Reserved.