2019 VW Jetta
This is the 7th generation of the Jetta. The all-new Jetta raises the bar in the compact sedan class, with bold design, innovative technology features, and a transferable, 6-year/72,000-mile New Vehicle Limited Warranty.
Pricing starts at $18,545, less than the outgoing model (manual)
Loaded: SEL Premium with Driver Assistance Package $450, Cold Weather Pkg: $495 – $26,945.
Destination Fee: $850
• Jetta is now based off the award-winning MQB architecture
• 1.4-liter Turbo TSI enginewith 147 hp, 184 lb-ft of torque is paired with 6-speed manual or I-speed automatic transmissions ( start / stop system on automatic)
• Aluminum-alloy wheels, App-Connect and full LED lighting are standard
• Available driver assistance technology includes: Rear View Camera, Front Assist, Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Traffic Alert, Adaptive Cruise Control, Lane Assist, High Beam Assist and Light Assist. LED headlights and tail lights.
• Available premium features include: Volkswagen Digital Cockpit, 10-color ambient lighting, panoramic sunroof, heated and ventilated leather seats, and 400-watt BeatsAudio® system
16-inch aluminum wheels standard, 17-in on R-Line and SEL trims.
Heat / ventilated seats
Mpg: 30 city / 40 highway / 34 combined
4 modes of driving: ECO, Normal, Sport and Custom. Changes shift points, steering, ambient lighting, and other accessories.
8-inch glass touch screen. VW Digital Cockpit with 10.25” display
10 color ambient lighting
Remote start – part of a cold weather package includes heated rear seats, steering wheel and heated lower windshield.
Apple Car Play and Android Auto plus App connect.
New long warranty: 6 Year, 72,000 mile bumper-to-bumper limited transferable warranty.
Digital cockpit in front of driver
Hard seats, no lumbar, manual passenger seat.
Bringing Beats Studio heritage to VOLKSWAGEN. Now partnered with Apple the partnership brings Jimmy Iorvine and Dr. Dre. They choose the right speakers to create the right sound as the artist intended.
Studio sound reproduction results in a r00-watt system powered by 7 speakers and a bass-thumping subwoofer engineered to deliver a studio-quality listening experience.
For more automotive industry news go to www.laurenfix.com
For breaking news Follow us on Twitter:
Lauren Fix: twitter.com/laurenfix
Paul Fix III: twitter.com/paulfix3
Paul Brian: twitter.com/thepaulbrian
Check out our Patreon: www.patreon.com/CarCoachReports
Visit Lauren’s Facebook page: www.facebook.com/Lauren.Fix.The.Car.Coach/
Sign up for the Free Monthly Car Coach Reports Newsletter: eepurl.com/CBl_z
For more His Turn – Her Turn™ Reviews: histurnherturn.com/
Music: by EpidemicSound.com, all rights & licenses purchased
Disclosure: Free Royalty Music
©Automotive Aspects, Inc., 2018. All Rights Reserved.