Courtesy of Time Warner/ YNN
The 2013 Jaguar XF-Portfolio is dynamic and exhilarating expression of sporting luxury. Let’s take a closer look.
Model – 2012 Jaguar XF-Portfolio
MPG – 16 city/ 23 hwy mpg.
Engine – 5.0L V-8 cyl. with 380 hp.
Transmissions: 6-speed automatic with Jaguar Sequential Shift
Price – $50,856
Warranty: 48 months / 50,000 miles
The 2013 Jaguar XF-Portfolio offers best in technology, luxury and performance.
· 19-inch alloy wheels
· Leather upholstery,
· 17-speaker top quality sound system from English popular music professionals Bowers & Wilkins
· Technological innovations abound including the 7-inch Touch-screen; you can immediately swap between different features.
My test drive car delivered an exhilarating ride without compromising ultimate luxury. Jaguar infused the interior with top shelf amenities, such as: a headlight cleaning system, heated steering wheel, and a blind spot monitoring system. Under the hood the 8 cylinder engine with almost 400 horsepower, providing a smooth and predictable driving experience. Well-tuned suspension and stability control deliver a spirited, yet composed, ride and drive.
· BMW 550
· Mercedes-Benz E-Class E63
· Audi A7
· Infiniti M35
· Well-crafted interior with high-quality materials
· Easy to use multi-media interface
· Comfortable ride
· Classy design both inside and out
· Powerful engine choices
· Uncomfortable center-rear seating position
· No All-Wheel Drive option
· Limited Rear Visibility
The 2013 Jaguar XF-Portfolio leaves no doubt that it is an impressive cat, indeed. Luxurious performance and a healthy dose of British charm and luxury makes this a dream car come true.