GREAT DEAL ALERT!
2017 GM Holiday Sale at Costco. Use this link! https://goo.gl/dMjY8H
I am constantly asked, “How do I get the best price?”
Do your homework! Don’t pay retail price. Every manufacturer offers incentives, and that includes General Motors. Right now, GM is offering incentives on all of their brands at Costco.
Costco Auto Program Holiday Sales Event takes place October 3, 2017 – January 2, 2018
o Must be a Costco member by October 2, 2017
· Eligible Models:
o Chevrolet (17) – Bolt EV, Camaro, Colorado, Corvette, Cruze, Equinox, Malibu, Silverado, Sonic, Spark, SS, Suburban, Tahoe, Traverse, Trax, Volt and Express
o Buick (6) – Cascada, Encore, Enclave, Envision, LaCrosse and Regal
o GMC (7) – Acadia, Canyon, Savana, Sierra, Terrain, Yukon and Yukon XL
o Cadillac (6) – ATS, CT6, CTS, Escalade, XT5 and XTS
· Enjoy a special offer, exclusively for Costco members, on a wide selection of 2017 and 2018 Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac models.
o Purchase or lease to receive:
§ GM Supplier Pricing
§ Most currently available GM incentives
§ Plus, a Costco Cash Card:
· $700 for Executive Members
· $300 for Gold Star and Business Members
· You must register with Costco Auto Program before purchasing a vehicle
· To register visit, Visit CostcoAuto.com/GM or call 1-800-479-5746 to register and locate a dealer near you
o Sign-up is not available at the warehouse
· Along with this Holiday Sales Event Costco members can receive everyday savings and a no-hassle experience on most makes and models
For more automotive industry news go to laurenfix.com
For breaking news:
Follow Lauren on Twitter @LaurenFix
Visit Lauren’s Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Lauren.Fix.The.Car.Coach/
For His Turn-Her Turn™ expert car reviews: https://histurnherturn.com/
Sign up for the Free Monthly Car Coach Report Newsletter: http://eepurl.com/CBl_z
Cars Courtesy of GM
Aired: October 26, 2017
Music: by AudionautiX.com, all rights & licenses purchased
Disclosure: Free Royalty Music
©Automotive Aspects, Inc., 2017. All Rights Reserved.